began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i like that black hmf, and they are alot cheaper too, which is always good. the only reason i would get the pb header is for the nice look of it..... oh ok ive heard of crow canyon, never gone there thou. first time ive heard of them other 2, good trails i take it? do u ever go to wayne national forest?

ya i like that black hmf, and they are alot cheaper too, which is always good. the only reason i would get the pb header is for the nice look of it..... oh ok ive heard of crow canyon, never gone there thou. first time ive heard of them other 2, good trails i take it? do u ever go to wayne national forest?

no never been there, malvern's a sweet mx track and everyone's heard of wellsville

haha not me. i must be the first. cool i like jumpin. ill check em out. wayne is down by athens, ohio. i think the county is Hocking county, down in southern ohio. theres alot of trails there. only bad thing is u gotta get the quad registered....

dude, you've never heard of Wellsville and you live in Ohio and have a quad? hahaha wow.

Hop on youtube and search Wellsville ohio and have fun watching for a few hours. That's my primary spot, aint non better! I have a camp site there too.

nope never had. looked it up on youtube, looks nice might have to check em out sometime:tup: are they open all year long?

sure is. 365. Lets plan a trip and put that +3 swinger of yours to good use!

haha ok sounds good to me! let me get this thing built first and ill def. come ride with ya deadlast!!! And some bad news...the family got together and rode this past saturday and my 87 warrior started to leak oil where the shaft comes out of the motor for the sprocket:eek:hno:... does anyone know if the seal can be replaced from the outside instead of splitting the cases?

dig the old one out with a standard driver. put the new one on and take a hammer and socket and lightly tap the seal in to seat it. should be good to go.

OMG thank u!! i was ready to... i dont know but i was pretty pissed haha. cool ill get that seal ordered and fix it asap. update on the monster build... I just got some Pro Taper SE bars and green Scott grips in the mail! the bars are awesome, very nicely design.

are you guys positive that seal can be changed from the out side? cause i got the sprocket off and it looks as thou theres a rolled edge that the seal seats against from the inside...

yep 87. i looked at my 97 engine too and they both look the same. i look at bike bandit and it just shows the output shaft and the bearings,spacer,seal,sprocket,washer,and nut in what order they go on. i got the seal order anyway...

Update

Got some parts ordered and there on there way. For starters i contacted my engine guy and he said by the end of next week it should be done and good to go! I got rear ITP baja black wheels, Lonestar bearing carrier, Lonestar block off plate, Streamlinez +2 rear brake line, DID cam chain all ordered and i should get it by saturday. Just ordered a new durablue locknut for the eliminator axle today. thats it for now, ill be postin pics soon!:tup:

welp dont make fun but went with a hotcam stage 1.....money is kinda tight right now. im gonna see how it is and maybe upgrade to a .430 web or powerroll for more top end. do you think it will be ok?

Yupp, thats it. Coolness. I didn't know for sure because mine looks different.

I think you'll like that stage 1 cam. No need to be ashamed, at least you have an aftermarket cam in it! What all went into your engine build?

well i got a JE 10.5:1 big bore piston(85mm bore), kimble white valves +1 intake!, kimble white springs and retainers, stage 1 hotcam, P&P, 3 angle valve job thats it for the motor, for exhaust ill prob get a hmf, and ill do an oil cooler, and i think im gonna try that lectron carb out.

Last edited:
Back