'99 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Ive had my eye on those speedlinez for a while now. On my list of crap I still want. Just a heads up, don't be surprised if your out riding in a particularly rough terrain and your tie rod ends break. You could be completely fine but I know from friends that have done the +2 and broke tie ends like tooth picks, others have been completely fine. Just saying don't be surprised and think you got jipped. The added strain on them is what will do it. Best thing to do is upgrade to a thicker tie rod and rod end. The honda style rods and ends are a good option too. Also, get rid of the parking brake, and swap on a block off plate.

do you mean the ball joint itself breaking or it ripping from the threads? i shouldn't need to worry too much. all the riding i do is in the fields after the crops are picked. i may occasionally go to the atv park, but rarely.

the parking brake is junk i know, but eh, im not really worried about taking it off. it works a little bit lol.

got the arms buttoned up now.

100_0352.jpg

100_0356.jpg

100_0353.jpg

If you dont like the front fenders you should put them back on and just trim them down alot it will look ALOT better.

oh, they're going back on. it's hideous the way it is right now. just haven't had a chance to bolt 'em back on yet.

i'd like to have them race cut, but to where i still have good protection from debris flying up. i've seen some really cool cuts on this site, but i don't think i wanna get that brave.

cutting fenders is useless.. only benefit it has is the owners personal opinion on what looks best for their own machine.. i personally think its pointless and a waste of time. cut fenders equals more sh*t that can hit you and possibly f*ck your day up

asr mx pro +2 arms. yes, i plan to get a g-force adjustable axle with front wheel spacers and that'll make it even.

Where did you get the ball joints at? The last time I saw asr offered heim joints.

they came with ball joints. i got them off ebay directly from the manufacturer. not sure if they still offer them with the heim joints.

went out today and had some good "clean" fun lol. i rarely ever do this, but i figured why not. the dunlop's surprised me out there too, pulled on through the ****. usually get out the mud sharks if i mud any. funny thing is the mud wasn't stuck to me it froze to me lol.

100_0362.jpg

100_0363.jpg

100_0364.jpg

I had a set of dunlop's off a raptor 660 and they lasted about a 1 1/2 before they were toast. There not a bad tire but they don't like alot of mud and they seem to wear fast at least mine did.

had mine since may, but haven't been able to put them through anything until now. (just got crops picked today) before now i would occasionally pull onto the highway and powerbrake them, but thats the only ware they have seen. hope they last me a while.

yeah, it was colder than a well diggers ass, but it didn't stop me. its never too cold for me to ride. it was fun to roost the mud 20 ft in the air too.

Ya when i rode off in that creek it was sleeting and snowing and, IT WAS COLD!!

not bein bossy or anything but u should tie it down on front and rear axles/a-arms not compressing suspension when hauling. trailer will ride better and save your shocks

i just pulled it on the trailer for the pic man. i always tie it up right when i haul it. also, this heavy ass trailer ain't gonna ride much better than it does now lol.

i only tightened the front down to see what it'd look like lowered with these arms.

Back