11_FX4 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my parts back from coating. I like the way it turned out, I think I should of got the bars done at the same time.soon enough ill be :atv:

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IT LIVES! fired it up tonight for the first time. Its LEAN lol, let it idle at about 2000 rpms for about 20mins, gave it a few hits of the throttle and it pops, pulled the plug and its got no color at all so she needs alittle bit more fuel. Im so happy to get this thing back together. Now waiting on chain sliders and my modded clutch cover, Ill get a few more heat cycles in it tomorrow, adjust the valves, and change the oil again then play the waiting game on the few parts left.

Very nice raptor! Looks great. Love the PC!
It's always a waiting game it seems like when it comes to anything that has 4 wheels/motor! Lol

Its all back together now, finally. I drove it out of the garage but just to the end of the driveway and back. Finally got my chain sliders they look stout so I hope the hold up. Waiting on my modded clutch cover and then ill add the oil cooler. Im going to order up some new front and rear tires now and ditch these 18x10x8 that are on the back to gain some ground clearance. We tightened the chain too tight so I have to loosen the chain up a little bit. Also I flipped the front rims around to see what it would look like, I kinda like it but will have to get some valve stems so they will clear. Well here are some pics of it all back together.

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

Latest posts

Back