11_FX4 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really care for them either but we do a lot of night rides when we camp and i dont have the cash for an hid set up

Perfect cut on thos fenders. They match the back ones perfect. Looks mean!

Got my ASV levers and my bumper put back on, still waiting for my jug to get finished up, painted up the head and ill put some pics up of the port work I had greg do.

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

Looks awesome. I love the ASV's on my Raptor SO much. They are amazing, both shortys. Paint the bumper, nerfs and handle bars though lol

Not too sure one the rears, I dont know how it would look. Im also probably going to make a hood with some lights in it, gotta sit and stare at it awhile and figure out what would look good
lMAO I THOUT I WAZ THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD SIT AND STARE AT A WELER LOL LOOKS GOOD MAN!!!:tup:

I do that too. I spend most of the time in the garage imagining what it would be like to make my 350 fast:haha:

Got my clutch put in tonight and my new sprockets on. Have a vitos degree key on the way, a oil cooler, gasket set, copper head bolt washers, fly wheel puller, yfz heel guards, rear swing arm skid, T.M. chain sliders. And still no sign of my jug.

Got my heel guards in today and through them on, they are off a yfz450 took alittle work but they are on. Like rappy said im going to get the nerfs and front bumper powder coated in black like the swing arm. Its getting there just missing one big part to make it go lol.

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

Your joking? My buddy has some from his 700 SE, same thing, he wants $70.

Latest posts

Back