fight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
got into a fight with this kid on friday night, he is like 6'5" and im like 5'8", he was pushin my friend, so i got in his face (i had a few in me, otherwise i woulda been smarter), then this other kid pulled me away, and then the kid pushed me on the ground, and i got back up and he hit me with a left and i just fell seeing as how i wasnt good at standing in the first place...bent my earring and it like got lodged inside my ear, i tried to get up to hit him with my brass knucks, but this other kid told me to stay down. then my other friend tried helping the kid he was pushing in the first place, and he punched my friend and his tooth went through his lip...

Yeah I think it was rather smart to just lay there. I don't know how it feels to have your tooth come out of your lip, but I don't really want to know either and I am sure you don't.

Brass knuckels?

That's playin dirty.... ::)

Friend, there are no fair fights. With a size advantage like that, brass knucks would have just evened things up a bit, but not much IMO. 9" is a lot to give up in a fight. If you won't take out a knee or something if possible, you may get hurt...lol. You may get hurt anyway...lol

BTW, I prefer aluminum knuckles!

im short like 5,5- 5,7 and ive beat up these to guys they both were like 6,2ish area...... but not at the same time

Friend, there are no fair fights. With a size advantage like that, brass knucks would have just evened things up a bit, but not much IMO.

Seems to me that since he was carrying them, maybe he was looking for trouble.....

I think Pelphry had the right idea, though!

Back