YFZ steering stem..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it! or I might have to Lol!!! nah jk I'd rather find a nice pair of comoplast ski's for the Warski
I just realized the 02 really looks like #5 off of the movie Short Circuit now with the ski set up lol

Do it! or I might have to Lol!!! nah jk I'd rather find a nice pair of comoplast ski's for the Warski
I just realized the 02 really looks like #5 off of the movie Short Circuit now with the ski set up lol
#5 is ALIVE! lol

I actually did some thinking today, and I might just make my own stem? It wouldn't be hard. I just have to hack up my stock stem, and use the flag from it. It would save some hassle in the long run.
All I would have to buy is the anti vibe bar mount thingy.. :tup:

I was also thinking about building my own swinger, but I need to get a sheilding gas kit before I start doing some fab work. At 20amps a sheilding gas kit is a must.

Last edited:
Johnny 5! Love those movies... NO DISSASYMBLE!

I'm cutting out the pipe and welding a new length of 1.25 dom in there.

Johnny 5! Love those movies... NO DISSASYMBLE!

I'm cutting out the pipe and welding a new length of 1.25 dom in there.
Is that the stock width of the stem??

This is what I was thinking..
I was just gonna make the cross bar, and the tubes to hold the bushings for the anti vibe part of the bar mount.
Then weld a tube with the inner diameter of the outer diameter of the stem to that. (If you know what I mean. lol)

Then I'll just cut the factory bar mount off, slide the new one on.. Sizzle-sizzle. Done... lol

I didn't know you were going to do an antivibe set up. The stock pipe diameter is 1.25" so I got a 2' length of .120" wall DOM. It's 3" longer then the stock pipe length. My stocker is bent.

I didn't know you were going to do an antivibe set up. The stock pipe diameter is 1.25" so I got a 2' length of .120" wall DOM. It's 3" longer then the stock pipe length. My stocker is bent.
Sounds cool.. And yah, I "need" an anti vibe..

I would like to add a few inches to the factory stem, my bars sit to low for my riding style. But you have to remember that I have the bushing, not the bearing. So I'm kinda stuck with this stem for now..

Back