YFM's on the screen!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
well, i thought this would be an interesting thread since im super bored here at work. i figured why not post pics of warriors and raptors in the movies or on tv.

Swift and Shift Couriers
217.jpg

Baywatch
856.jpg

Tooth
365.jpg

tooth55uc6.jpg

tooth58us4.jpg

tooth71dd6.jpg

tooth79bh3.jpg

tooth118jb0.jpg

A stupid Lil' Wayne Video
968.jpg

there should be a lot of pics from Baywatch, but i could only find the one i posted. i remember seeing that 350 all the time.

if you guys wanna post some pics you can. otherwise i'll keep searching and posting when i find more.

Last edited:
AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Whats Tooth? I totally forgot seeing the quad in boobwatch. I usta watch that show all the time! Maybe thats why I now think that the warrior is so freakin cool?

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Whats Tooth? I totally forgot seeing the quad in boobwatch. I usta watch that show all the time! Maybe thats why I now think that the warrior is so freakin cool?

i have no idea what tooth is. never heard of it, but it has a warrior in it lol.

Just watched the trailer for it, its some English movie, looks terrible.

I watched Baywatch every summer day in 97'. if only had known they were warriors...then i would've known they were warriors. hahaha But thats cool to see

Back