YFM750R ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
Ok , so its not enough for me to just race a warrior. I have just been offered a GSXR 750 motor. My gears are working ! I may just squeese this into my quad . Im going to take some measurements and see just how hard it will be. I was going to try to get a 450 for the 2011 season but this may be cheaper .

Damn Glenn......you gettin you hands on all types of goodies. When you were to get that 450, where yah gunna pass off the wardog too?

Probably keep it for ever . It got me into this and I really do enjoy the quad.

The thaught did cross my mind ? I just need the motor , header, rad. , and wiring.

Maybe a partial custome , its not fuel injected so I wont need the HUGE air box. Im sure theres going to be some fab work involved. Not a problem though.

Little fit, You have to hack the top frame rails off. And tweak with the bottom ones too. It could be come a fun little project here real quick. If I were you, Id just find another frame for cheap and use that one to hack the engine into then once that's all down, slap on the rest of your stuff.

My frames fine. Ive got probably the best fabricator in the area that will be doing all the important things . Exhaust, and chain, will be the hard part. HAVE SOME FAITH GUYZ !

missouritrailrider said:
lol 150 HP why not be amazing for flat track? lol would rules allow it?

For real thats what im saying! You would be able to kill anyone in your way with that beast.

Bad news , I talked to the previous owner, SMALL WORLD- Its not even guaranteed to run. And its not all there. Sure would have been nice to know before I got all excited .

Back