YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is somthing going on with the website ? .. duneracerweston
has administrator for a pic and every post with a quote has duneracerweston pic in it .. also deadlast pic is doubled ..anyone else havin this problem ?

anyone read about the 2012 Can Am 1000r Renegade? 82hp! top speed 86mph and it will pull wheelies at 40mph with a little body english. not bad for a 4X4. Maybe one day my new hunting quad

anyone read about the 2012 Can Am 1000r Renegade? 82hp! top speed 86mph and it will pull wheelies at 40mph with a little body english. not bad for a 4X4. Maybe one day my new hunting quad

holy crap, and i thought the warrior was fast when i first rode it.

Probably gonna be going riding in Black River Falls in 2 weeks. First trail riding for Jar-Jar, guess Ill find out how everything works together for trail riding. Me, my brother and sister and their better halfs, something tells me this is gonna be interesting!!!!!! LOL

Anyway...

Yes. I can get a job at the age of 14. 18 hours per week during a school week, 40 non school week. 7am to 9pm or something like that. I have a strict list of what I can do though. I want to Erik really bad. I need a +2 or +4" swinger for the 700:D But... Yeah, I have talked to a place already, and I'm in for Winter Season setup, and scooping icecream next summer if I want to do that. Which I really do unless I can do something better. But whatever pays...

Yeah I was just looking at the law online, It just says under 16 48hours a week max and no later then 10:30pm during school season. Still need to get a permit though lol. Guessing you already did that though.

No... Not yet. Should do that soon though. Because I really want to work!

na we were tearin it apart to do some work on it and my dad started noticing how some things arent lined up properly like the front motor mounts. he seems to think its stress tweaked from back when i raced it hittin big jumps but its nothin a hammer here and there shouldnt fix.:tup: also the top mounts are cracked but no nothing major

top motor mounts are alwayse breaking on these thing cuz i just fount that my right side is cracked :/ did you break the frame on the down tube yet? by were your legs rub? thats the main week point in their frames

Back