YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap this sucks more rain, well in a way it sucks but is nice to get more rain we really need it bad. But on the other hand its blows since I had planned to work on the wardog today, but nope cold wet and rainy. Actually had to turn out heater on today it was so cold in the house when woke up this morn.

Thank freaking god its Friday, though my Saturday is going to be busy, got some stuff to haul to the free dump this weekend and then that afternoon I got to go to my yard client and mow there yard finally and do some work and haul some stuff off for them, woohoo extra money!

Wow what a week and weekend, this past tuesday had some MAJOR storms blow over, had my girlfriends family house get blown away by a F5 tornado lost all there stuff had no insureance, been helping them clean up some and getting a storage building setup for a cool place to go and a place to store what stuff they can find. His sister in laws trailer house is 100% gone not even the frame is to be found just a section of the roof in a tree so have been trying to get there stuff found, she was hurt had fractured skull, bleeding on the brain, just got released yesterday still in bad shape but is pulling through. What is sad is they aren't getting much help as the other around but hopefully he will get cleaned up and get to rebuilding back.

Its nuts elwood there were houses that had nothing left but a concrete foundation, it looks like they dozed it over hauled it up and swept up the pieces and drove off, there are really people that have absolutely nothing but the clothes on there backs. Be thankful for what you have because somebody else has it worse.

I've seen pics on the news of Missouri. You know I used to live in Wis and I remember all the tornato drills in school, seen a few and lots of damage from them but never had any myself. I moved to Cali coast had an earthquake and Tsumami, but no damage to me. Now I'm 80 miles inland in Oregon and I think I'm safe.

Yea joplin is bad, we had one on may 3 think its was in 99-2001 it was a major F5 took out alot of stuff kinda like joplin but here we are what they call tornado alley so we are prepared for it sirens, forecaster looking for them, joplin doesn't even in Minneapolis they had one and they should get stuff like that. This weather now a days is getting weirder every year.

I hope it improves here soon, I'm flying to Wisconsin on Wedsday to get me dad and move him in with me. We get the Uhaul on Monday of next week. There is still a crapload of snow in the mountains, here we are 180% above normal snowpack, so we are taking I80 until Utah then cutting up. But southern route has all the tornados

Wow its weird weather I am telling ya, its getting freaky every year, places that don't get the weather they do are getting weather from other places. Here the winters use to be mild but now we are getting upwards of a foot or more every time it snows thats not normal.

I hate honey bee's little bastards!!! Had to remove a tree blown over in the road from a storm Wednesday morning and one stung me right above my eye brow, damn eye swelled shut by the next morning, been off work past 2 days with it. The trunk was loaded with them.

I hate honey bee's little bastards!!! Had to remove a tree blown over in the road from a storm Wednesday morning and one stung me right above my eye brow, damn eye swelled shut by the next morning, been off work past 2 days with it. The trunk was loaded with them.

wow that really sucks dude

Yea it sucked its better today though, at least I know I might be allergic to them.

Back