Yesterday's menu...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a lot of it is from his oldest who was kind enough to bring his old man out in the mud. ;D. you can't tell in that shot but his one leg is wetter than the other. I guess he didn't feel like sharing that part. :p

I just can't figure out why every time the Warrior decides to throw me, I land right in the ******* water!!

:mad:

because after awhile of riding it you feel like your balls are about as big as in your avatar.

[quote:r8y69r3t]Nice action shot. Looks like a good place to hunt deer!

No kidding!

I saw some good sized tracks out there!![/quote:r8y69r3t]

sweet were there big jumps??! haha i know you mean deer tracks i was just being smart

Where were you riding Vince? Is it public or private or just a place you go until you get caught?

bastard,lol j/p. i haven't rode in so long!!!

Me too, dude. I haven't rode since Dec 3rd. when I cracked three vertebrae, got 16 stitches and lots of soreness. Since then I have fallen off of a roof, and this morning my chimney caught on fire as I was getting ready to go to bed. If I live long enough, I'm going riding April 8th! ;D

Where were you riding Vince? Is it public or private or just a place you go until you get caught?

That day was a little of all three. The beach with the jumps was the destination. It's technically on private land, but the owner's supposedly don't mind ppl riding there, as long as they respect the land.

I'm telling you these trails were some of the most well-rounded trails I've been on- on a quad or in a truck.

There was wide open fields, woods, rocks, stream crossings, dunes, some pretty technical stuff... just a damn good day of riding!!

Me too, dude. I haven't rode since Dec 3rd. when I cracked three vertebrae, got 16 stitches and lots of soreness. Since then I have fallen off of a roof, and this morning my chimney caught on fire as I was getting ready to go to bed. If I live long enough, I'm going riding April 8th! ;D

Jesus Kreed!!
You're an accident waiting to happen!! Well, not anymore, I guess.

If I live long enough, I'm going riding April 8th! ;D

Hah, Good luck man, Just go find the closet warriorspeed came out of, and sit and wait. Eventually it will be the 8th and you should be safe. Even though you may be walking with a little soreness (who knows who else is still in there), you'll still be able to ride.
~Bill

j/p ;D

looks like a nice day of riding mr justins dad sir

quit kissing his ass...and i thought you said you were going away...your just saying that because you dont want even more people to hate you

Back