Year comparability?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewarrior

Reaction score
I have a 94 with some rear axle issues I just got a leaf on an 87 parts bike can I use the rear swung arm in place of mine

I was thinking it "should" to was hoping to get a yes or no I do know the electrical was changed but I'm also looking at a big bear purchase this weekend

Last edited:
I think the swinger on the 87's are an inch or two longer than 89 and up warriors thats the only difference I think could be something else I'm sure Gen1Pat would know.

the 87 swing arm is 1 inch longer and will bolt in how ever you'll also need 100 link chain and the 87 carrier

Haha thanks bones, gen and beastly yeah the reason I'm looking at this is cause my rear brake doesnt grip the axle anymore plus one of the hubs is completely stripped only thing holding on the wheel is the cotter pin. So I was looking into a new axle all togeather but figured this would be easier to swap out the entire swing arm and all. Would the 87's chain work on mine

the 87 swing arm is 1 inch longer and will bolt in how ever you'll also need 100 link chain and the 87 carrier

The newer style carrier, bolts to the first gen swing arms no problem.. :tup:
The only difference is the length.

And yah man, the chain off the 87' will work just fine.

Well he sold it before I could get back to Alberta, I told him I would be coming for it :argh: guess the hunt continues

Well he sold it before I could get back to Alberta, I told him I would be coming for it :argh: guess the hunt continues

Have you ever heard of sled heaven out by Stettler?
They have a **** load of quads out there, and their prices aren't that bad. They ship anywhere in Alberta.

^or recycle Motorsport salvage in stony plain they might have something to, or Canadian motorsports salvage in Edmonton.

Lol recycle never has what I'm looking for and Canadian motorsports only had one warrior and it's been stripped of the rear axle already lol

Have you ever heard of sled heaven out by Stettler?
They have a **** load of quads out there, and their prices aren't that bad. They ship anywhere in Alberta.

No I have not hmmm

Closed???? If it is it hasn't stopped people from camping and riding there I was there on Canada day long weekend loads of people out doing such

Back