• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YAMARIDER'S PART-OUT! GOOD STUFF!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I wanted to stay away from the intake because I don't have the stock filter to put back in, and who knows where the airbox lid is anymore.

Got both if you're willing to work something out...

Not much left. Still have the IMS pegs, the Raptor rear shock, lights, and tether switch. I'll give these until the weekend then they'll go up on ebay, at least the shock and pegs. If anybody is interested let me know before then.

Think I have the Warrior sold to one of my buddies too, which will be sweet because then i'll have someone to ride with and i'll still be able to ride it when I want (I'm sure he won't have a problem switching with me and riding the raptor from time to time)

Do you still have the Cylinder Head? If so how much and what kind of condition is it in if sold sorry for the inquiry I kinda skimmed through the board. Thanks in advance.

Cylinder head was never for sale, just the aftermarket parts, and the quad was sold as a whole

The IMS pegs mount the same as the stock ones.

I can do $125 shipped for them. New these things are $235-260 plus shipping, so I think that's a pretty fair deal for used ones in perfect condition.

do you have oversize bar clamps?

Nope.

Just an update of what's left, everything for the warrior is sold except for the IMS Pegs, the Diamond J Customs shock conversion kit, and the lights.

Back