• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha warrior/raptor parts ( pics)50% OFF reduced

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamadude71

Reaction score
hi guys up for grabs is a lot of Yamaha warrior/raptor parts all stock. dirt cheap from a part out of a couple of strong running warriors. and will also fit the raptor so get em if ya want em. this is a runoff of all my other post here all together with updated prices and pics added. AND ALL PRICES DO INCLUDE SHIPPING TO ALL US STATES. and the more you buy the cheaper it will be just holler at me on what you want because i can and will mix and match. ill will work with you on anything you want. and as for feedback just check my other post and the feedback section. so the list is as follows:
fuel tank with petcock $30
fuel tank cover red $22
rear grab bar $19
starter solenoid $16
thumb throttle $20
front hubs complete with brake rotor and spindles $40 a piece
front brake calipers left an right $58
rear skid guard stock $19
engine skid guard stock $17
front fender mount bar $15
rear swing-arm $45
foot pegs left an right $25
heel guards left an right $25
handle bars $20
front brake master with handle and lines $25
rear brake master with pedal reservoir an lines $25
a-arms top left and right $66
axle carrier $40
clutch set with springs $20
clutch lever and perch with rubber boot an cable $22
rear brake disc with hub $22
rear sprocket an hub $22
air filter $7
clutch lever and perch $9
front sprocket cover $7
header pipe $40
chain an slider $19
reverse lever an linkage $25
rear brake light an bracket $10
hand grips $8
rear shock mount linkage $15
stator cover $35
dash cover with neutral/reverse lights $15
carb intake rubber boot $25

warriorparts2002.jpg
warriorparts2003.jpg

updated on whats left, and added a few things,and now 10% off of your total price of what you buy thanks.

OK here's the deal guys i added all these parts up witch came out to be way less than anywhere you will find them (including eBay) and they came out to be a little over 800 bucks. so my deal is for you guys my fellow bike junkies. a very special (ThanksChristmas deal) lol $375.00 bucks takes everything i have listed and ill pay all shipping. i can and will split parts up as long as everything is accounted for and sold. all bullshit aside. get together as a group or whatever and make a list of what you want or need and ill make it happen thanks. and GOD bless

Back