Yamaha Warrior R1?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I agree... Well... the R1 goes 175mph (If I remember right) and the Warrior chassis is lighter... so it should be way more than that with the right tires and gearing...

That might be dry weight... the top 2 links I saw said wet weight of 454...

Yeah wet weight is a bit more. Looks like the lightest was the 04-05 at 379lbs dry weight. Wet weight seems to add about 18lbs. So that would be 397lbs wet.

^ So that is almost exactly what the Raptor 350 weighs. Not sure on the Warrior... but seems like it would be more...

but still who wold ride it when its moving that fast????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? not me that boy is crazzy

Why would the raptor be lighter then the warrior? Pretty sure they are pretty much the same weight.

You also got to remember a warrior with a r1 engine will weigh alot more than a stock warrior. As well the warrior is not quite as aerodynamic as a R1 therefore I would beleive it to be significantly slower.

Back