• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Warrior parts!!! new prices!! CHECK IT OUT

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dibs on round headlights
Are they the complete assembly? Including metal frame etc,,,
Let me know, and I will PM you my address for shipping quote etc...
Thanks
O

Last edited:
Well when u get the money for the frame ill still have them probably I got 4....the sprockets idk I'm not home right lol on my phone doing all this....the headlights are complete everything comes with them......thanks 1998warrior for buying parts...I preferre people to text or call I don't et on her much I do mostly everything over my phone

Well when u get the money for the frame ill still have them probably I got 4....the sprockets idk I'm not home right lol on my phone doing all this....the headlights are complete everything comes with them......thanks 1998warrior for buying parts...I preferre people to text or call I don't et on her much I do mostly everything over my phone

Not a prob man. It worked great and now the red one is ready to go, thanks to you its starting on its own again.

No just a wiring harness no cdi or anything like that...comes with all the fuses and stuff

Back