• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Warrior 350 Exhaust (head pipe and mid pipe or complete)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Looking for a decent(stock or am) head and mid pipe for my YFM350. Mine got lost.

I will consider a complete system if someone has a good deal on something that won't cost an arm and a leg to ship.

Has to come to L8J 2E6 - Hamilton, Ontario.

THanks!
Brandon

Looking for a decent(stock or am) head and mid pipe for my YFM350. Mine got lost.

I will consider a complete system if someone has a good deal on something that won't cost an arm and a leg to ship.

Has to come to L8J 2E6 - Hamilton, Ontario.

THanks!
Brandon

How exactly did you lose your head pipe? o_O. There must be some crazy trails in canada... lol

Lol. Not much for trails were i ride actually. Gotta get out of the GTA I hear.

Actually I traded my 96 warrior for a blown up 03 banshee le bout a year ago.

Then the other day, I was browsing kijiji and saw my old warrior, all blowed up for cheap.

So i bought it back, bought a big bear parts engine and built a good motor out of the two, but the previous owner lost the head pipe.

So here I am ready to rock minus an exhaust. No good.

Still looking, how much do you want for yours johnsmith? And are you willing to ship?

Thanks
Brandon

I've heard of losing a few nuts and bolts out on the trails but a whole head pipe DAMN!!!
JK
LMFAO!!!

Back