yamaha banshee-yamaha warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They bolt up to the frame and carrier the same, the only major difference is the length. The banshee swinger is a little shorter, like an inch or 2. The mounts for the skid plate may also be different.

All i can say is, Warrior part's are starting to be a little hard to find in some area's. In Eastern Ky, you'd be lucky to find hardly anything for any year Warrior, about all you will find is a complete one for around $1,500 that's been threw hell.

All i can say is, Warrior part's are starting to be a little hard to find in some area's. In Eastern Ky, you'd be lucky to find hardly anything for any year Warrior, about all you will find is a complete one for around $1,500 that's been threw hell.

Usually you can find better stuff, for less money on ebay than you can get locally anyways. The most trouble finding parts I ever had so far is just a goddam set of rear brake pads that can last more than 10 hours of trail riding. I'm about ready to just say **** it and stop replacing them.

[quote:71r2dj0h]All i can say is, Warrior part's are starting to be a little hard to find in some area's. In Eastern Ky, you'd be lucky to find hardly anything for any year Warrior, about all you will find is a complete one for around $1,500 that's been threw hell.

Usually you can find better stuff, for less money on ebay than you can get locally anyways. The most trouble finding parts I ever had so far is just a goddam set of rear brake pads that can last more than 10 hours of trail riding. I'm about ready to just say **** it and stop replacing them.[/quote:71r2dj0h]

EBC severe duty or stock replacement nissins. longest lasting pads out there.

Have you checked ebay lately? :D

Back