• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ya'll gotta see this bad a$$ wardog

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaAHHAHA lol i like watermelon. **** all of you, u bastards =] i enjoy fried chicken as well and i aint afraidddd to show it!!!! all tho kool-aid,fried chicken and watermelons are all we eat XD.

hahaha pretty good actually. XD i ****** hate all of you. hahaha i <3 u guys tho. just some no good sonsabitches =] u guys are awesome. i aint your average nig-nog. i cant jump really high or run really fastXD

hahaha pretty good actually. XD i ****** hate all of you. hahaha i <3 u guys tho. just some no good sonsabitches =] u guys are awesome. i aint your average nig-nog. i cant jump really high or run really fastXD

Your ony 40/60 then. . . So your on the milk choclate side of things?

hahaha im done!!! haha i cant win.im takin blows(bullets and basketballs) from every direction. u guys win :beat: :haha:

This is some funny ****. It's good to know there are people out there with a sense of humor. I like fried chicken, watermelon, too. But then who the hell doesn't! That is some good food.

So what your saying is if theres was a watermelon sitting there you would only eat half of it:eek::nanner:

NOT WATERmelon..............ZEBRAMELON..........and t think im waitin on a n axle from you:nanner:
they let u outta AL W/O killin ya? 1 lucky 1/2 breed:haha:

Last edited:
RIMS/TIRES.......$3500.........Warrior.........FREE!!!!!!!!........I called, n yes, i did block my number, he offered to shoot me W/O a middle man, what a deal!!!!!!!

2012-08-26155251-1.jpg

Last edited:
they let u outta AL W/O killin ya? 1 lucky 1/2 breed:haha:

Damn, missed one!!! :argh: I'll get him next year when he comes back:haha::haha:
Hope you had a great time in T-town. Well definitely hook up when you come around again. Give me a little notice so I can take a day off if I need to!

Latest posts

Back