XC Warrior racer rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now now kiddies.

Anyways Hecker is gone. I'll post up a pic of his quad when its all done. Hes still on some other forums that I'm on.

Not banned. Matt is a cool cat. He's just over it i guess. To each is own I suppose.

Well this post usta have Hecks quad in it till he bounced, but hes back now so I'll start it back up.

His new parts:
downsized_0719001723.jpg

downsized_0719001719.jpg

downsized_0719001252a.jpg

0720001652.jpg

Netted heals off a 450r (hes gotta fix the netting)
downsized_0719001252.jpg

Yeah, thats all he sent me. I reposted his rebuild in the first post of this thread. I'll tell him to hop on.

Matt, whats the grabber off of? Who makes it? I like the drop. Its perfect for your long ass pipe too. Remington end caps, nice touch.

That is a Dirt Works Motorsports rear XC grab bar, and those 12 gauge shell are their signature, they come with them, it for a Honda 450r.

Warning!!! those primers are LIVE! when i received that grab bar, i took a small flat and pryed one out cause i was a little curious, and my buddy took a look at it and we put into a vise, took a punch and a hammer, and KA-BAAAM!!!!!!! THEY ARE LIVE!!! , I was a little surprized to say the least!!! and you can call the company and they will say " YES THEY ARE LIVE"!!!!!!

Last edited:
one thing i never got around to doing that i wish i did was just repainting the frame, a arms, swingarm and stuff...

Back