• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT e series pipe for HMF or FMF pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
hoping for a straight up trade,

e series is in good shape, no discs for it though, it sounds awesome, and looks great, i'd just like to try something different. everyone knows these are great pipes, and hard to find. here is a pic of mine after i cleaned and painted it.

IMG_1302.jpg

if you are seriously interested i will take a new sound clip and post it for whoever is interested in a trade.

I have a HMF depending on what yours sounds like I might be interested in a trade does it have the spark arrestor? and can the disks be purchased for it? is it queter than the HMF? and what jetting are you running for it?

all i have is what is pictured, you can find the discs for it sometimes, but they are hard to find, i dunno if it is quieter, but it sounds good. any pics of your HMF?

i am running the stock jetting, and it is designed to be run with stock jetting. mine runs a little rich, but i don't think it is because of the pipe.

i'll get a sound clip of it for ya. but for now, here is one when the quad ran kinda poorly

http://youtu.be/dkdEgUr8ETQ?t=34s

Last edited:
sounds quieter it does have the spark arrestor in it right?
no leaks or holes? is it aluminum? I'd trade but I would have to paint it black or white to match my 02 se

yes its aluminum, no leaks, no holes.

i dunno if it does or not, i've had the quad since october, and i took the pipe off, and painted it, never had it apart.

look in the back hole and is there a screen inside it about 2 inches in or more?

That sucks need the spark arrestor to be legal on trails here
let me see if I can find one on flee bay it's just a white brothers E series right?

yeah that's it. you could probably make one out of some perforated steel sheet, and bolt it in the end of the pipe.

$%28KGrHqZ,%21hoE2sHWPWCnBN55%217QEz%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,%21hoE2sHWPWCnBN55%217QEz%21%7E%7E_14.JPG
$%28KGrHqYOKjYE3S2WuwSpBN55DymtGw%7E%7E_14.JPG
$%28KGrHqUOKpIE24rmEK2oBN55JjmBZg%7E%7E_14.JPG
$%28KGrHqMOKpwE25f+RBUyBN55R6UfuQ%7E%7E_14.JPG

s.gif

Sell one like this

White Brothers USFS Approved Spark Arrestor Screen R4

Item condition:New
Time left:6d 21h (Apr 28, 201215:14:13 PDT)
Quantity:10 available

US $12.95Buy It NowBuy It Now

Add to cartAdd to cart

Add to list

imgBucks_35x13.gif
You'll earn $0.26 in eBay Bucks. See conditionsfor eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab

Shipping:$3.50 - Economy Shipping See more services

| See all shipping details
Item location: Forreston, Illinois, United States

Ships to: Worldwide

Delivery:Estimated between Fri. Apr. 27 and Fri. May. 4
s.gif

Use Expedited Shipping to get it by Apr. 28

Payments:
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
| See payment details

Returns:7 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read return policy details

Learn moreabout eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab

about $17 on ebay can't find any disc's though what do the disc's do change sound?

you can tune the power curve to give it more top or bottom end.

it runs excellent without the discs, but it would be nice to find some to be able to tune it.

hey beastly where can a guy get some disc's for the e series? I see white brothers was bought out by
Vance & Hines and when I search for disc's for the e series it says none found

I would defiantly trade If I could find the disc's and know if they are a USFS approved spark arestor

without the spark arrestor = big fine$$$ and impound of wheeler if caught on trails here

Back