• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Set of stock Warrior foot pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex

Reaction score
Wanted to buy:

A set of stock Warrior foot pegs.

Send pics, price, etc.

Thanks

do you need them to make doublewides?...cause i have a set that was painted amasingly with many coats of clearcoat with the brackets allreaddy cut off

do you need them to make doublewides?...

If that's what you're after, I've got a set that's been cut off the frame brackets. (I put YFZ450 pegs on my sons warrior on the original brackets.)

dirt cheap...

same here but mine were stripped and primed and painted with dozens of coats and clearcoated many times, they are blue

I am jumping in on this thread too, I am also looking for some blue ones, got a price and pics?

Yes...I'm planning on doing the "double-wide"...

Prices???

Pics??

Thanks

i dont have pics of them, and i dont know when i can get pics of them but this is a pic of the hubs i painted with them after it was dry, i painted the hubs and the pegs at the same time so the blue is the same and they shine the same and everything, i dont know what i want for them, give me an offer and we will go from there

000_0162.jpg

same here but mine were stripped and primed and painted with dozens of coats and clearcoated many times, they are blue

Warriorspeed, you were the first to reply so I'm not gonna jump in front of ya, but all that primer and paint isn't gonna look near as good after the pegs are welded back together! LOL

Mine are old and rusty. LOL

who said anything about welding?.....there are allreaddy holes in the pegs (from factory) and you just need to find bolts that fit and walah! you have a set of double wide pegs that have no need forwelding, also i sharpened up the teeth a little bit

Not sure i'd trust 2 little bolts to keep the pegs together. Just my opinion but welding them is the way to go. (no disrespect dude)

what do you mean?....all most of your quad is is 2 little bolts, and if you tighten them up there is nothing to worry about

Back