• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Rear Axle for 88 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremyc1999

Reaction score
like the title says WTB Rear Axle for 88 warrior. As long as it is straight, that's good enough for me. Inexpensive is good. Stock is fine. Please post pictures and price shipped to 59714

I have a stock rear axle off of my 93 warrior. I dont have pics of it but can get them to you on Monday. Its used but straight. $125 shipped to your door. Will not be able to ship until next week as thats the next time I will be home. Let me know if your interested.

Dude try ebay. I even sold my axle which was off a 99 warrior and strait for 90 shipped on here ebay is bound to be cheaper. On ebay for 125 you can get an aftermarket used one if you look for a while there was just one on there idk it might still be on there, it was BIN 125.

Thanks guys, but I broke down and got a G-force off rockymoutainatv

Jeremy

good choice that life time worranty comes in handy with those axles if you ride hard ::) ask 93warriorridr about how he almost killed me but his g-force save my life ;)

Back