• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB headlight pigtails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ld

Reaction score
Hey im looking for headlight wiring pigtails. Id take a whole harness but only need the headlamp pigtails. I need the connectors with a few inches of wire. Im looking for cheap price.

Heres what they look like:
WL2.jpg

Let me know what you got. Thanks.

just for clairifcation.. do you want the female or male end.
You can go to a parts store and they should have connectors like that.

Yea I guess clairification would help. I need the male end. The part that is attached to the headlamp socket not the harness end. The end that plugs into the part thats pictured.

My post looks like I need the harness end. Ive even buy a damaged pair of headlamps if thats what it takes and the price is right.

I think I have a set attached to my broken headlamps, but I won' t be able to get them earlier than 2 weeks. Why do you need them anyway?

Why do you need them anyway?

I need them for my aftermarket headlights. I know I can just cut mine and add butt connectors. I dont want to cut up my factory harness. So I figured if I could find some pig tails, I could splice them to the new lights and plug them in. I dont wanna cut the ones off my factory lights. I wanna be able to plug them back in if I ever swap them back.

I think I have a set attached to my broken headlamps, but I won' t be able to get them earlier than 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any when you get a chance to look.

^^^i did the same thing with a set of old pigtails hanging around, now i have 55 watt hologen lights mounted on my shocks, looks bad ass and i can take them off and on with out cutting wires. Its a good idea.

Back