• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Front Plastic in Blue

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Looking for some front plastic that is blue, my fenders are shaved and I would really like to have some full front fenders.

Also a set of 4 chrome wheels, I dont really like the gold ones.

yea man i got it all sorted out haha, except for that rev limiter.

I just ordered a new HMF pipe for it and a jet kit coming with it.

Runs really good now, im about to go out on a ride now, even though its so freaking cold i wanna ride all i can now before the winter comes.

Thats what I mean, you get a new CDI? U sure the parking brake is unconnected right?

im sure its the cdi and not the parking brake cause it cuts out well over half throttle.

I ordered a new cdi box also its a stock parted out one.

And a HMF pipe with main jets

Do people usually change there pilot jets when adding a slip on? ot just the main will be fine?

Im looking for more bottom end.

kk thanks, yea i just thought people changed the pilot jet for better throttle response. i dont really know though i think im just gonna go for a bigger main jet and hope for the best.

Did u notice a decent gain in torque?

hey man im looking for a nice set of gold rear wheels for my 87. tryin to turn it back to a stock look. are the edges dented and dinged up bad? i dont have any to trade but ill buy em off ya for the right price?? let me know:tup:

hey im not sure the shape of them i never really looked i will take some pics if there not too rough and send them to you.

I do know that the front left one wobbles cause the rim is bent but the other 3 are good n straight.

wow those fenders are pricy. F that. Hope on craigslist and look for part outs.

kk thanks, yea i just thought people changed the pilot jet for better throttle response. i dont really know though i think im just gonna go for a bigger main jet and hope for the best.

Did u notice a decent gain in torque?

yeah my quads noticibly more powerful than my uncles stock warrior, im goin to a 150 main and an open airbox now, as you saw

Back