• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB...FENDERS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
well ive been looking for gray front fenders for my warrior and ive been very unsuccessful. ive checked ebay everyday for about 2 months now. found a set of gray fenders but they are pretty beat up and the joker selling em wants 150/each plus shipping and they prolly arent even worth 50 a piece. so now im looking for blue, black or gray front fenders. trying to find em in good condition, no cracks and no "race cut". please let me know what you got if anyone has anything. thanks

also looking for a good set of gold wheels. i dont care about scratches. jus dont want em dinged and bent. had em on my 87 and ive always like em. if you have a full set in good condition let me know about that too

I have a set of blue fenders with hood and tank cover. I will take $75 plus shipping for everything. Send me your email and your shipping address and I will send you a shipping quote. Email me with Warrior Fenders as your subject to [email protected] I rarely check this site. The attachment is of the fenders. I sold my warrior and no longer need them.

Back