• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB CDI 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychoracing

Reaction score
I bought one off flea bay and of course it is defective, it wont even turn the engine over, atleast my old box would turn the engine over. anyways anyone have one they know is good and will sell or should I just get one from Ricky Stator or something ?

hmmm that sucks... i thought it said it was off of a running machine??? i wonder why it wont turn the motor over? did you trying poulling in the clutch in N and every stuff? you put your orignial back on and it turned over fine?.... cdi's are a real tricky thing but thats really strange that the motor wont turn over...

Yeah I put the old on in and it would atleast spin over. I bought a new one from RMSTATOR and that way I know its good. there really isnt anything else I can think of that could be wrong.

hmmm thats messed up.... if that guy said it was supposedly off a running machine maybe he will refund your money... any repectable person would...

you pay through Paypal......file a complaint and get your money back!

Yeah i sent him a message that it was defective and such and I recived an email alittle later with a paypal refund at the same time, he appologized and didnt know what was wrong with it but refunded the full amount plus shipping. so i left good feedback ! atleast he was cool about it.

yeah... thats cool at least.... i think i may have purchased a back CDI also... but im not positive yet...

i have a cdi that was taken off my project bike. put in a different motor so i don't need it. If you still need one let me know

Thanks man, I ended up finding the problem and have a spare myself, might keep it because its an OEM so I guess it wont hurt to hold on to.

Back