• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB a few things.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
well i'm looking for a few items for the ol' warrior. i need a newer set of rear fenders in white. i can't find any on ebay and i don't really want to spend the money for new ones. i also need rear fender brackets. if anyone has stock aluminum rims, all 4, that aren't bent or tweaked in anyway lets talk. and finally a brand new graphic kit for the warrior. i'm having trouble finding those too. post up a price and pics. if you need to email me anything its [email protected]. Thanks.

I'll look tomorrow. I got 2 sets of plastics and might have 2 sets of rear fender brackets. If I find them I will take pics. And if its what you need we can go from there.

warriorsp33ed350- i tried to pm you but it said there was no such account. but i am interested in the brackets. pelphrey, you have a pm.

how much are u looking to spend for stock rear rims??
And if W'boro means Malboro NY, I can probly bring them to you since my sister lives there.

no. wboro means whitesboro new york. but it depends on the condition of the rims. send me some pics and i'll let you know. put the price you'd like to get and i'll see what they look like. thanks.

i got stock BRAND NEW tires from a guy with a raptor 350....he rode them twice before running over glass and then haveing to plug them.....if you are interested let me know...sorry if off topic

hey man sorry i havent been to this post in a while thats the reason i said pm me, pm or instant message me some details, we will work something out man, thanks

Back