• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 01 warrior starter switch and key switch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychoracing

Reaction score
as stated above. located in Florida and have paypal and 100% feedback. let me know, thanks

what is the year range your looking for? i have 1996 parts i doubt they will fit but they are most certainly up for sale

I dont know if that old of a model will fit mine. by chance do you have a pic of the plug in ? there should only be 1 plug and 1 black and white wire coming off the side seperate from the harness.

**** i forgot you wanted the starter switch and i only looked at the key switch... it has one plug with 4 wires... ill take a look at the starter switch assembly tonight..... and take a picture of two for ya

i think the pics should be clear enough to tell if they are the same... there is small place on the key switch wire where the previous person spliced in to get power... it could be easily fixed with tape... let me know

F it, just splice the wires and be down with it. But new, that what I did on my rebuild, Spliced in and rolled with it. Just be sure to the good quality covered detachable fittings when doing so if you choose to go that route.

Back