wow can it be true???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroz28

Reaction score
listen to this one........ this morning i was listening to the radio when i woke up and i heard a quad dealer come on and they said they have a sale going on buy one quad get the second free i didnt believe it at first maybe i was tired or something lol then when i got in my car to drive to school i heard it again and called my pops to let him know im not sure but he said he heard it to and it was a deal that he couldnt refuse hes prob gettin a grizzly and im torn between a yfz450 and a raptor 700

btw im from long island any one hear the same??

I'm sure there's a catch to it. It's probably actually free financing or something like that. Or buy one grizzly, get one raptor 50 free.

idk it dam well could be that but 2 quads for one is good lol im definitely gonna look into this one there most likely is a catch but i wanna make sure just to see lol how cool would that be though

If there's no catch (most likely is) that would be the sickest deal ever. If i heard that I would make my dad go out and buy two the second it came on.

they were running the same thing at Polaris. My friend went down to check it out, and they ended up putting some type of taxes and crap on it. Plus, I think you had to finance through them. So, it probly comes out a little under MSRP, but they get rest of the $$ from finances and intrest. (thats here on Long Island too) I would check it out though, specially if your looking for a new bike

im fine with my warrior and raptor but if i got a new one i would sell my rappy for a yfz 450 where on long island r u talking about

kids.. nothing in this world is free. If it sounds to good to be true then 9.9 times out of 10 it is.

its most likely a 50.... if i remember correctly long island honda/ yamaha had the same deal running about two years ago maybe less. it was like get a free 90 when you pay full price for a 660 or rhino

hey guys i just ordered a sexy ass candy blue hmf slip on and it is takin too long for my taste to get to my house lol i thought i should have added that lol

hey guys i just ordered a sexy ass candy blue hmf slip on and it is takin too long for my taste to get to my house lol i thought i should have added that lol

yea screw that ill get a yfz450 and get a 50 or 90 w.e and sell the lil one w.e i get is profit ya know

Back