Would you guys trade a Warrior for this.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea keep the warrior. that thing is a peice of **** and like ds said its bent wayyy too far forward how the hell can anyone ride it like that?

I did some reading on Project Blaster, and I guess they set them up so they sag down in the back when you actually ride it. Just saying, I don't like Blaster's either ;) If you have to upgrade almost everything on a quad to make it rideable for a normal person it shouldn't be ridden by a normal person.

Blaster, hahahahahahahahah It's like buying a Yugo, your getting the bottom of the barrel. I'm only 5'7 and I felt to big for it.

I've never done it, but the 400ex rear shock is a very common swap on the rear of them. It must work pretty good, cause they're all doing it. That's like saying, "your Warrior with a 660 rear shock looks retarded cause it's way high in the rear" (and it DOES raise the rear). Everybody that's put a 660 rear shock on though has loved it. If he doesn't break something in the front end from having the stock shocks (which is entirely possible...lol) my money is still saying he'd beat most bikes on this site. What's fair is fair, and saying that it's a POS just isn't fair. I wouldn't expect anything else from a site that does not cater to that bike, but it's still not a bad little bike, and I bet it's pretty quick. All said and done I still don't believe he has 6G's in it (including the cost of the bike) and he really should get some new shocks..lol.

I've never done it, but the 400ex rear shock is a very common swap on the rear of them. It must work pretty good, cause they're all doing it. That's like saying, "your Warrior with a 660 rear shock looks retarded cause it's way high in the rear" (and it DOES raise the rear). Everybody that's put a 660 rear shock on though has loved it. If he doesn't break something in the front end from having the stock shocks (which is entirely possible...lol) my money is still saying he'd beat most bikes on this site. What's fair is fair, and saying that it's a POS just isn't fair. I wouldn't expect anything else from a site that does not cater to that bike, but it's still not a bad little bike, and I bet it's pretty quick. All said and done I still don't believe he has 6G's in it (including the cost of the bike) and he really should get some new shocks..lol.

The 660 shock on a warrior raises it 2 inches in the rear max and even that is noticable, that blaster is way up there, looks like damn near 10 inches.

Maybe the reason everyone is so against blasters is just because it seems like everyone that owns one is some little punk ass kid that can't shut his mouth about how fast it is and how good he is. I know that stuff annoys the **** out of me.

blasters are pretty good little bikes if you take care of them right. i didnt take care of mine and ended up cracking the frame in 4 places (long story), busting two motor mounts, and eventually blowing it up because my oil injector went bad. i've seen some blasters at ATV rodeos that could hang with 400's and stock 450's easy. i would say that this blaster is pretty fast and it might even beat my 300 in a drag race. if that thing had some good front shocks it might be worth what he is asking for it

I will agree with you that most people that ride them are punk kids that think they're the fastet thing on four wheels. They're typically the ones with a stock blaster that will tell you it goes 90mph....lol. I just think it's a shame that Blasters get a bad rap cause of those little punks, they can be made DAMN fast with minimal investment. I personally wouldn't want one again, but I wouldn't underestimate one in a race if I didn't know what was done to it.

And TXR, don't take what I said personally, I was just bustin your balls a little...lol.

Back