would these work?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they would work but I'm guessing that they would need to be revalved for your wieght to get the best ride

oh ok and if im jumping with it on decent sized jumps and gaps should i go up 10lbs from my weight or... ive never purchased shocks before. it says 89' arnt those shocks shorter then i need. i have a n 01.

Not a bad price... I think it's stupid when you find 500 dollar rear shocks... your nearly half way to buying a better bike.. Stupid prices.

do most thing that fit on a raptor 350 fit on a warrior 350??? or is there anyother bike i can swap suspension parts or anything eles

yeah you can do an 01 raptor 660 rear shock and a banshee rear shock and banshee fronts and then aftermaket shocks

And also most General Raptor 350 parts will fit because it is the same motor and the chassis is "Basically" the same

I have these same shocks for my 88. Although they are made for stock width (cause there are no wide arms to be had readily avail) and they work great! I weigh 180 and am 6', and they perform great. Even with flipped rims. And they are valved and sprung the same as the +3 arms specs you're looking at. Buy the ride quality warrenty if you have any doubt. For 35ish more bucks you can send them in for valving and springing an infinite number of times in the first 30 days until you like them.

Shocks have internal valving that control the expansion and contraction of the gases in them, when they are compressed and extended.

Back