• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Works shocks for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
I'm sellin the Works dual rate w rezzis for $350, there set up for 165 to 185lb rider and stock to +2 a arms. They are in mint comdition and sell for $560 new.

Dave, just currious, what r u going to use for shocks, why dont you just get these revalved?

+3 long travel a arms to answer your question. plus he said he was going to upgrade to elka shocks.

Dave, just currious, what r u going to use for shocks, why dont you just get these revalved?
Yeah I called and it's not worth it to get them revalved, because I also need to get them resprung for the extra inch plus 80 for the service, it came to like $400, so it was either but a new set or upgrade a little better, so I bought a set of dual rate piggyback Elkas.

[quote:c5m84mjv]Dave, just currious, what r u going to use for shocks, why dont you just get these revalved?
Yeah I called and it's not worth it to get them revalved, because I also need to get them resprung for the extra inch plus 80 for the service, it came to like $400, so it was either but a new set or upgrade a little better, so I bought a set of dual rate piggyback Elkas.[/quote:c5m84mjv]

holy **** thats alot. My friend should just get some new socks then because he has to get his all changed from +1 to +3. I think he should give them to me ;D

Actually, he can wash his socks in the laundry. If they are really bad, take them to a laundromat so it doesn't mess up him moms washer.

Back