• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

works shocks and prm swingarm skid warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy101

Reaction score
I have a set of works shocks and the heavy duty prm swingarm skid for sale. the shocks were hardly used and same with the skid. the shock look almost new and the skid has the usual scratches on the bottom. I think the skid also protects the rear shock also. I am needing to get 200 out of the shocks and 65 out of the skid. I have alot more in these than that these are great pieces for the price. you can contact me at [email protected]

yes for a standard front end and for the weight I really dont know. I am about 195 and never had a problem with them.

I have a set of works shocks and the heavy duty prm swingarm skid for sale. the shocks were hardly used and same with the skid. the shock look almost new and the skid has the usual scratches on the bottom. I think the skid also protects the rear shock also. I am needing to get 200 out of the shocks and 65 out of the skid. I have alot more in these than that these are great pieces for the price. you can contact me at [email protected]

How much on the PRM S/A skid to 29172?

Back