works Shock trouble.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad this got posted. Now i know where I will go when I need it.

Hell ya man it awesome! I'll let you know how it goes. It will take me a bit but I'm going to email him if I het a chance tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know how rebuilds them around Nashville TN? I have a chance to buy a set, but havn't becuase of hearing the same issues.

Just emailed that guy gees hope I hear back from him.

I just got off the phone with Guy, Super nice dude and great price told me $30-$35 a shock so i'm getting mine out next week up there to him. If you need shock work done send them to this guy he is awesome super easy to deal with. He will ship and everything.

Last edited:
That's a lot better than the "pros" here that charged 200 for a rear, just to do a half ass job...

Works are boxed and ready to go out for rebuild tomorrow. Back to stock for a week or so. Thanks for the good info Geeess!!!!

do you guys know what he would charge for a rear rebuild? I will be needing one for partzilla in the near future, too many jumps on it im guessing bc its super soft. So much so that my fatass bottoms it out just sitting on it...

do you guys know what he would charge for a rear rebuild? I will be needing one for partzilla in the near future, too many jumps on it im guessing bc its super soft. So much so that my fatass bottoms it out just sitting on it...

No I don't but you can call him. Super chill guy. He won't be back till Monday though he is going riding in Canada for the weekend.

Shocks just went in the mail! I can't wait to get them back!!!!

How did these turn out? I know it was a couple months ago but I have a set of shocks I need rebuilt.

How did these turn out? I know it was a couple months ago but I have a set of shocks I need rebuilt.
It looks like he did a good job on them...... except when he sent them back two of the spacers fell off the shocks in his truck. He said he sent them out the day after but i have yet to receive them. That was a month and a half ago. I havent even put them on the bike yet and run them so i'm not sure how they ride just how they look..... Any body have and spacers they wanna send my way?

Latest posts

Back