• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Works fronts and Banshee rear shocks FS!!!!~

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Hey guys, listing my Works Dual Rate front shocks and my Banshee rear shock for sale today. The paint has some chips in the shocks but they still look and perform great. Not blown out or anything. The Works also have rezzies with them and the Shee shock has an Ohlins sticker on it's rezzy. Never thought much about it. I believe that it came off an 05 or 06 as a barely used takeoff.

Let me add that the shocks are setup for IIRC 178 or 180lb rider as well as +2 arms. I bought them from GASMAN a while back when he parted his Elite Warrior.

Anywho, I will get pics up in a few minutes. I'm asking $250 firm for all 3 shocks plus the ride to whoever gets them. Need a quick sale as well please Thanks

Pics on the way... :tup:

Last edited:
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

100_1400.jpg

100_1399.jpg

When I get to work tomorrow I am going to clean them really well and degrease them and then they will be ready to ship.

Last edited:
Shocks for me please my dad needs some

you want 'em there yours bro. i will clean them tomorrow and get them boxed up good and snug and get a shipping figure as well. i will make it cheap as possible too. if i can get them all 3 in a flat rate box that's how they will go PM me your info for shipping and ill get back with you.

Damnit all the good stuff is put up for sale when im broke!

going to consider these shocks as sale pending! i will update as soon as i know either way.

Back