wont start but have spark????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey1381

Reaction score
my 1996 warrior was running yesterday when i started it today it just turned overooded, wouldnt start like it was flooded, but it had spark, so i changed the oil, filter and plug..it started right up when i shut it off to put seat back on and restart it.. it wouldnt start...same as before . anyone have this problem... i didnt try to pop start it yet but i will tomrrow.. what should i check?

Check if it's getting fuel, take the air filter off, look into the carb and quickly give it some throttle.You should see a little jet of fuel spray towards the motor. If it doesn't spray check your gas tank and fuel line. I had the same problem, but then I realized the fuel switch was in the "off' position. :p Also, when you took out the plug, was it wet?

plug smelled like gas i checked the gas tank fuel comes from the tank i also cleaned the carb out too.... when it was put back on is when it started right up. so i assume its getting fuel... i checked all the fuses and wires and everything looks good.

Back