wondering

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dons18w

Reaction score
Ok as some of you know the warrior i bought threw a rod thru the case shortly after purchase.......... :'( :'( :'( What i want to know is if that could have affected the head ,valves, cam, or rockers ,ect...... Any of the parts that are in there .I saw a post in the classifieds and want to give a good answer to the guy if its worth him buying it???????? what do you think??dont want to rip him so advise please thanks don

I had a piston that came apart, it broke the cylinder sleeve, bent connecting rod, bent intake valve and broke intake rocker arm, but didn't hurt the case or the head, they most always give you plenty of warning before they come apart, don't they

actually this one i rode one lap thru the feld and across the street and back as i was re-entering the yard to my house splat ......the piston was on a down stroke i belive (it was wedged in about half down and the rod was bent ) so thats why i think its good

well people have looked at this what can i look for to say? but at this point he hasent gotten back to me yet anyways. But any help would be nice

those all are fine like i said it stoped in mid stroke had to beat the piston out

Back