wish me luck

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan908

Reaction score
Wish me luck on the 2013 VC GP!! It's a 100-mile race through the sierra Nevada mountains.
This is my first time so let's just hope I finish! Haha

100 miles??? Damn dude! Good luck buddy. You'll be sore as **** after that! LOL

It's gonna be crazy! Hope the helmet cam holds up!

Better take extra batteries for the camera. I don't know which one you have, but my GoPro 3 Black Edition eats battery power quick. I have three batteries and they barely get the job done for a weekend ride. I think the wireless setup is why. I can't stand to use my first edition wide any more because I get out of sync and never know what the camera is doing.

What's your setup? I thought you have BMX bars on it.

Good luck Evan. Tip...drink LOTS of water the day before. It will help with cramping. And have fun.

Good luck keep us posted!

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Good luck man!! Def drink water the day up to three days before. Also if you can, get power gels. They are electrolyte/protein gels made by the company that makes power bars. They work wonders and the tops can be torn off with your teeth. Good nourishment.

All of that information is really useful guys thanks! I wasn't racing it on my warrior, that thing isn't quite ready for something like that. I raced my 99 kx250. Man I fell a LOT. That track is so brutal. pretty much 25 miles of deep sand and jagged rocks. Finished her off with about 120 other people, 280 of the other guys dropped out or broke down. I haven't got the results yet but i'm guessing i'm around 80th. which ain't too shabby considering thats the first time i raced it! Also, to whoever said i have bicycle bars on my warrior... I do not haha just the grips.

All of that information is really useful guys thanks! I wasn't racing it on my warrior, that thing isn't quite ready for something like that. I raced my 99 kx250. Man I fell a LOT. That track is so brutal. pretty much 25 miles of deep sand and jagged rocks. Finished her off with about 120 other people, 280 of the other guys dropped out or broke down. I haven't got the results yet but i'm guessing i'm around 80th. which ain't too shabby considering thats the first time i raced it! Also, to whoever said i have bicycle bars on my warrior... I do not haha just the grips.

25 miles a lap I should say.

Didn't realize that it was today. Hope you did good. You finished the race, that's good enough for me. When I go, that's all I'll be hoping for.

Friend of mines father always says. As long as you have fun I don't care what place you come in. That's all that matters. And he used to race CR500's!

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

What's your setup? I thought you have BMX bars on it.

I'm assuming you're talking about my warrior, it's jsut got bmx grips, I ripped em off an old bike I had sitting around.
My Kx250 is wicked, it's got the full Hot Rodz performance bottom-end package, Research group 3 suspension, renthal fatty bars, regina chain, ims footpegs, 4.3 gallon desert tank, fmf fatty gold series pipe with a fmf turbine core 2 silencer, vforce 3 valve reeds.. the list goes on.

Back