Wisconsin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...We need to hook up and ride this summer!! lol it gets boring riding by myself.

If there are no riding clubs there, make one!

Go to www.atvnation.com . There are people from Wisconsin on there and I'm sure they'll ride with you.

Riding by yourself is dangerous, friend.

I know1 person at this time..my father-in-law, he has a 700 sportsman 4x4 and its tough to get him to look at riding quads as "fun" and not just a farm work vehicle...lol

What part of Wis. do you live in? Ive ridden my sled up there a bunch and want to try some of the trails. Im not too fast or crazy but I got a raptor 350, a trailer, a tow vehicle, and a buddy who also just got his first quad. If youre a racer guy Im probably too slow but if you just wanna ride let me know.

Then go to just-add-dirt and give em a review. I'm telling ya...we could make that site a great place to get up group rides!

What part of Wis. do you live in? Ive ridden my sled up there a bunch and want to try some of the trails. Im not too fast or crazy but I got a raptor 350, a trailer, a tow vehicle, and a buddy who also just got his first quad. If youre a racer guy Im probably too slow but if you just wanna ride let me know.

I live in southern wisconsin, near the IL border...But i ride mostly 2 hours north(central wisconsin) at the family farm... I dont race..just cruiz, We should definatly hook up and ride...i got plenty of land up there if you want to get away for a weekend...theres plenty of places to stay.. ie, camp grounds hotels and motels for you and your friend...or if you want to sleep in the barn with the goats, have at it....lol

E--mail me at [email protected] and give me your info, I will definetely get back to you within a few weeks. Id like to check out the farm.
Or give me a call at 708-456-4265 and leave a message if Im not around.
Thanks a lot, Pete.

I live in West Bend. My family has land near Tomahawk and I ride on the trails up there.

If wisconsin fails you, feel free to hit up michigan on vacation sometime!!! ;D ;D ;D

Back