Wiring Help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippimudder

Reaction score
I recently bought a 93 warrior in about a thousand parts. A friend of mine had it stripped and didn't have the time to put everything back together. The frame had been professionally painted and so were the plastics. It has brand new motion pro front a arms and also a new motion pro swing arm. I bought a bunch of rattle can bedliner and painted a few parts including the rear end, foot pegs, headlight assembly, and wheels. I also had to do a ring job to the piston. I think the $100 bucks I gave him for it was a hell of a deal, but I am having trouble putting the wiring harness back on. (First time building a quad ;D) Can anyone help me with pictures on where everything plugs in and mounts on the wiring harness? I know it's alot to ask for but any help would be greatly appreciated!

SDC10968-1.jpg

SDC10964.jpg

SDC10965.jpg

SDC10969.jpg

SDC10970.jpg

do you know what year it is that would help a little. if its a 97 to 01 i can snap some pics of mine. the harness changed just enough that the plugs need to look the same or ya might get a little confused. if ya dont know what year it is a pic of the stator plugs could get a ball park, cause there was 4 different plug styles.

Its a 93, I've gotten everything wired up now except for a couple of smaller wires. Ill be posting pics of them soon for help.

Dude I was completly fooled by the bedliner spray. I thought the rearend had been professionally painted too! Which liner stuff did you use? i have to do this to my rear end and a-arms. they are kinda rusty.
im building my first quad too from parts a guy didnt want to put back together.

So, Which Liner? how much was it? how many cans?
Any prep? or just spray it like it was?

Looks awesome man! (especially cuz im an OU Sooner fan...crimson and white ya know...)
The dude i bought it from painted his whole motor flat black with engine enamel and it looks sick. Thanks again dude

Thanks fish, I used the duplicote from wallyworld. It ran me about 8 bucks a can and took roughly 8 cans for everything i painted (headlight cluster, footrests, rims, and rear axle). I didnt do anything special for prep, only used some high grit sandpaper and some simple green. It holds up great i definitely recommend doing it.

Back