Winter / Snow riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you guys were planning on riding your quads in the snow. I know I am going to. plus i get to ride my shitty ass snowmobile if there is enough this year. 1983 yamaha 340 exiter! yeah! that is, if it runs right this year :mad:LOL

who's riding their quads in the snow!?

i do, as a matter a fact. there was this two foot snow we got last winter and i had mine out all day. i plan on doin it again this winter.

i love the snow, hopefully the new tires hook up a lot better this year.

I plan on doing doing both riding my wheeler and then snowmobiling when theres to much snow for the wheeler.......

Hell yeah, Iv'e been riding every year in the snow since I had it. Last years big snow netted like 20 inches, a little tough to get going but it's fun. :cool:

I can't wait cause now if my snowmobile is running right me and my dad can ride together instead of me by myself. exept the only thing that might suck is my snowmobile goes faster than my warrior :p Can't wait for all of this effing rain to get lost though so I can do some riding before the snow falls!

yeah! we didnt get that much here to ride my snowmobile. that sucked ass. but now i can ride my quad so its like riding a snowmobile . hopefully we get like a foot!

it would be nice to get some snow here in va this year enough for the county to not be out at 7am plowing the roads

My sled will always come first (03 Yamaha Viper) when theres enough snow but when there isn't Im gonna ride the **** outta my raptor. Sleds are the ultimate but I had a blast on my quad last winter and I might even set up my stock wheels with studs and go check out some ice riding. Cold temps dont scare me and I ride whenever I get the chance.

I usually head out a few times.... 6 gear high speed donuts are fun haha

Plus it clears off my lane if i go up and down a while. haha

I plan on running a local 4 race snow XC series starting in december. It will be my first race experience. Its going to be a blast.

Back