Will this work?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they will work just fine. The first link for some reason wouldn't work. I have the MSR quick adjust ready for mine as soon it stays half way decent outside. It's too damn cold here right now and I don't have a heated garage and right now I would have to move alot of bull crap out of the way to get to my warrior. I have been busy putting another race car together for the race season. Still got alot of work to do the frame is powder coated purple with a polished alum deck and the nose and sides and roof will be all black. As soon as we get the car done I can post some pictures of it.

With the old msr clutch lever I don't think so but I'm used to the clutch pull on mine. I had to diiferent clutch lever handles for the perch and tried the shorter one becuz of the space I had right then. The new clutch lever has long lever like the factory I think so we'll see how that goes when I get a chance to put it on.

Back