Will AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf Bars fit?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
A lot of places have the AC Standard Nerfs for the Warrior, but I've yet to see a place with the Pro Peg Nerfs (the ones with the heel gaurds and pegs). Does anyone know if you could buy ones for a different model quad? Or would it even be worth the welding and such to get them to fit..? I really like the upgraded pegs, but what interests me the most are those heel gaurds. I saw a pic in Dirt Wheels where a guy didnt have those and he ran his leg over cuz it got caught in between the nerfs and his tires. Ouch. Not saying it will ever happen to me, but for a little extra it would be worth it.

not sure if pro peg nerfs would fit or if it would be worth the time and effort, unless you just couldnt live without them. i wouldnt mind having them myself. as for heel guards, i would think that you could just get some sheet aluminum from lowes and make some. i thought about making some myself, but not sure if i have a vice to put the metal in to help bend it. i dont think it would be too hard though, and you would have something custom.

they make pro peg nerfs,just not AC, rockymountainatv.com

i have ac standard nerfs and ims roll pegs for sale if you are interested.

thats the best set up you can have. so much grip

r350, they dont have peg nerfs for warriors on rockymountain. they have them for the raptor350s though. i wonder if they could be made to fit on a warrior. anyone know/done this?

Back