Wifes Sexy 300ex(1 newpic)5 new pics with graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the comments. I was not sure how this was going to turn out but she picked all the colors.I think that it turned out DAMN GOOD !!!

SWEET QUAD. too bad it is a honda...just messin with you. looks awesome. i hope she likes it

Graphics look wicked..!!!..Its just Endless what you can do and how you can make a machine look anymore..lmao

Great job man!

i as just wonderin becuse that center console look alot like my recons.so if those fit,it Shopuld fit on my recon.

i as just wonderin becuse that center console look alot like my recons.so if those fit,it Shopuld fit on my recon.
Well all bars will fit on your recon, expect the oversized bars, like renthal fat bars, they are beefier, so they wont wit on stock clamps. High, midium, and low bends just mean he position of the bars, obviously low is going to be the farthest dow, then high is the highest. You should probably go with high, I have heard low bend helps add control or sdeomthing, bu if uncomfortable for me on the track.

Sorry but i havent been online to answer questions. It said atv bend. They are pro sport bars. Were on clearance at ironpony.com Looked on their web site,they do not have this style but they do have other ones on clearance.

Thanks, my g/f saw these pics now I have to buy new plastic for her's!

Thanks, my g/f saw these pics now I have to buy new plastic for her's!

;) ;) ;D ;D your welcome

If she rides with you and you love her, keep her happy. Buy the knew plastics. Always let your lady have a sweet ride. All other women will come and chat with her at the trails and tracks. Keeps her busy and proud of their ride.

Yeah, just sucks that I just bought new front, rear, and hood for her's from the factory. It's blue, now she saw this one and started loking online and found out that maier makes purple ones. I guess that will mean a new helmet and gear too, she always has to have everything match. She needed new rear tires but wouldn't let me buy them without replacing the stock fronts as well, again, just to match! You got to love em!

Back