Wicked +2 A-arms!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. i got my wicked +2 up 1 a-arms today. i just couldnt wait to put them on, so i braved the hot mid-day sun and worked through the evening to put them on. the stock ball joints were a bit of a bitch to get off the spindles, but they came out with a little persuasion from the hammer and a socket wrench extension! lol. i also threw in some pics of my powermadd handguards and IMS tank, since i havent posted those yet. my durablue eliminator 2+2 axle should be here tomorrow along with my a-arm skids. ill get some pics of those when they get here and when i get them on. enjoy!

the whole kit, upper and lower arms and tie rods (all candy blue) and stainless steel braided brake lines!
e7eac657.jpg

closeup of one of the lower arms with the chrome sticker. wonder how long that will last?! lol
e7eac656.jpg

upper arm
e7eabfe4.jpg

stainless braided brake lines. the damn banjo bolt was too long though so im gonna have to either put some more washers on it or cut a few threads off
e7eab9fc.jpg

a-arms on the warrior! still need to do some tweaking with the camber, but i didnt get to it today.
e7eaac47.jpg

Powermadd hand guards. Yall know what they look like but here they are anyway!
e7ea9e3b.jpg

and finally the IMS tank! i love this fat bastard! got the "translucent" one so its easier to tell how much gas is in it.
e7ea9df2.jpg

i still need to get some brake line clamps, but for right now they are on with zip ties, my best friend other than duct tape or a hammer! lol so what do yall think?

looks awesome man. I love them tanks myself. and the arms are sexy as well.

thank ya! just wait until i get the axle on. im goin for QOTM! lol i just cant wait to get my sprockets on and go ride! i cut a little jump into a small hill on my land with our tractor and ive hit it with my 300ex while the warrior was down and it was fun. kinda harsh though since it kinda sends you more up than out and the honda has stock suspension. oh well, the rain here lately should have taken some of the lip off and smoothed out the angle a bit. ill have to get some pics of it. keep the comments coming. well, gotta go to bed before my fiancee gets mad. been on the computer and working on the warrior too much today. lol later yall.

ya ive had the tank for a while now, just hadnt got pics & posted them yet. i gotta put a new fuel valve gasket on it seal it all up with some gasket sealer. i love the a-arms too but still gotta adjust the camber. dont know if you can tell by the pic but the left tire (right side of the picture) seems to have a little positive camber on it & the other looks straight up & down. gotta put a little negative camber on both of them & then it will be ready.

i sure can. just took it into the shop to get the sprockets, chain, and axle put on today so i should be picking it up on tuesday or wednesday. they dont do service work on weekends since the owner is not there, and monday is labor day so it will be done tuesday or wednesday hopefully. ill get some pics up when i get a chance. ive been kinda bumming today because my dog just got hit by a car and i had to bury him so im gonna go do some drinking. i know some of you guys wont understand but he was my 5 month old son's 'big brother' so its really like losing a family member. im really torn up about it and trying to work through it. well ill talk to yall later.

sorry to hear that, that really would put a damper in my day if that happend to me. But you have a shop do all the work for you? I dont think i would ever let a shop work on my bike, ever unless i knew the workers personaly.

Looks good man, kinda wish I would of went with the +2 instead of the 3s, because I have ITP 2x3 front wheels which give another inch to each side.

sorry to hear that, that really would put a damper in my day if that happend to me. But you have a shop do all the work for you? I dont think i would ever let a shop work on my bike, ever unless i knew the workers personaly.
thanks man. its been a rough weekend. also, i know the workers and owners of the shop personally so thats why i take my quads to them. ive been going to them since they opened and have been friends with the owners ever since. they also give me some good deals when they can and are honest with me when they cant.

yeah i never go to shops anymore becasue the ones ive gone to have eather lied or ripped me off with something or broke something and told us it was already broken. I hate shops.

well, at teamexileracing's request, i have some update pics of the warrior. unfortunately, imagestation is closing down and since i transferred my pictures to "shutterfly" its a bitch to put them into a post. therefore i made a photobucket account and just put them in there. once again, its a bitch because i tried to put them up but i would have to resize them and i just dont want to go through the hassle so here is the link to the page.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/usdsk8er540/
i hope it works for everyone. if not let me know. there are pics of my new rear sprocket and chain slider, the ims tank, the rear axle, and a-arms. also, there are pics of the cutting we had to do to the +2 a-arm guards to keep them from hitting the wheels when you turn the bars all the way to either side. you will understand when you see it. let me know what yall think. later

There nice but i would say in 3 rides the " candy blue" isnt going to have that shine.

There nice but i would say in 3 rides the " candy blue" isnt going to have that shine.

well they are powdercoated so the finish should last a good time. i will just have to make sure to clean everything up good to keep them looking good.

sweet pictures... you can copy the img link and paste it to post a picture.

i was going to but the pics from photobucket were way too big when i hit the preview button. i didnt figure yall would want to wait for all the pics to load on this thread and i didnt really want to take the time to resize them all.
100_0850.jpg

this is what i mean. just freakin huge! i already read the thread about posting and resizing pics, but just giving the link is easier. well i hope yall enjoy. when i get the time i gotta bleed the front brakes and possibly the rear as well and then adjust the camber on the a-arms and then it will be ready to ride! ya buddy! im ready to test out my new jump with this fat bastard!

Nice bike, I'm thinking about getting some Wicked's myself, let us know what how you like them...

Back