Why ????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Well my boy came home today and we were gonna go for a trail ride and I told him we need to get gas in the 01 first so he says can't we just drain the gas out of the lawnmower (that's been sitting for a year) I told him no the gas is bad we will take the can and go get some at gas station I go back in house and go back out and he had drained the gas out of lawnmower anyway and dumped it in the 01 now it idles up and down can't give it any throttle without it dieing and sometimes the choke has to be half on to keep it running I am so pissed right now and yesterday when I got it all together it ran great and now he goes and put's bad gas in it after I told him not to :argh:

I think so I dumped some Stabil gas treatment in and ran it for a good 5 min but no good so probably gonna have to pull carb and go though it not what I wanted to do after all the **** I just got done with it

You may not have to pull it. Drain the gas out of the tank, put some clean gas in it and swish it around real good, then drain that. Next, put the tank back on, put some gas in it, open the drain in the bottom of the carb's bowl and let it all drain into a pan. You MAY get lucky and not have to pull the carb. Ofcourse, pulling the carb apart is best.

as if my day could get any worse and don't ask me why or to explain cause it isn't good and has nothing to do with the warriors

think I'm gonna take a break from life and this quad stuff untill I figure some things out that I don't understand in my life right now going down

Gunked up carb. Clean the tank and the carb and slap your son upside the head and teach him "patience Danielson"

think I'm gonna take a break from life and this quad stuff untill I figure some things out that I don't understand in my life right now going down

That sucks man, it happen to everyone at one point thou. You've always got plenty of friends on here if yah need to chat.

I'd drain and try fresh gas before stripping the carb worked for my buddies big bear started rough after a couple runs down the ally it runs good. Good luck with the rest man

Intake boot was cracked on both sides thank god I have a spare on my spare motor lol runs great now but not as cool as the 02 with oil cooler mod hahaha

Hope you drank a bear and talked **** to him! "Back in my day we used to get belted for stupid **** like this. You lucky boy!" LOL

Belt,foot,wooden or metal spoon with holes in it or a good smack across the back of the head is what I remember

Back