Why do people say 350 warriors are for "Kids"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best damn Trail Machine made. One of the most reliable quads out there.

Before the Raptor 700 came out maybe, can't speak for the 660 never road one. Our 01 Warrior can hold its own against the big raptor in the woods and its fairly stock. I don't think The Warrior should be compared to the 450's they are designed more towards the racing side as apposed to a true sport trail machine. In my humble opinion if it don't go backwards under its own power it's not built for trail riding. Plus comparing the two is like comparing a C4 corvette to a new C5. Both are monsters however Technology like time marches on.

Oldschool cool guys! Nothin small about a Warrior, just sit one beside a Blasty! I've found mine to be fairly inexpensive to work on & tough! The only complaint I've ever heard is underpowered, that's my only complaint & I'm workin on that.

I disagree. When I go from my 700, to my 350, it feels so much smaller physically.

Yeah i got a PS2 for free and I wanted a ATV game so when I went to the game store I found ATV offroad fury and it had a Warrior on the back. Game was only $2 and it was from 2001 but I still bought it :tup:

Small would be going from a Grizzly to a Warrior. Physically the 700 Rappy isn't a huge amount bigger, I've seen em side by side with a Rap 350 @ the local shop. Ergonomically I'm sure it feels a world different than a Warrior, The Rap 350 does but honestly, I prefer my Warrior, It's more comfortable with the seating & my bar position. It's all about preference.

I love my warrior, sure it was my first quad and I am sure it won't be my last. You just get hooked on them , I am 36 years old, six foot two and about 260 pounds and I ride the hell out of mine.LOL I make enough money to buy just about any quad I want to buy but I just love the warrior.

Back