Who's ride is the most powerfull?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That carb may actually kill the low end, but I'll assume 25 to 28, Come on guys just read the earlier posts, this question is becoming redundent, mostly everyone seems to have almost very similar combinations, with the exception of DS who has the 12.1 compression. Also most of the power dosn't come from the extra cc, it's the compression increase, and opend up intake and exhausts.

lol hahahahahahah.... everyone asks. poor guy.

dave- i never for one minute doubted the two valve, neither did i claim that a two valve is worse. i forget where the post was but someone did a test on a ported and polished warrior head compared to the same port/ polish work and flow charts done on a z400 head. the warrior if i recall correctly put out a 40% better flow. that number is huggggge when taking all of the aspects into consideration.

i was just saying maybe mickey got a little number happy but hey if it puts out it puts out. good luck with the motor and im sure she'll be a monster.

-ant

dave how much is my weed eater puting out its all stock but has some cool grass stains?
::)More then your brain lol.............................

xcr the whole difference is, the 2 valve will make it's power at a much lower RPM, thats why the warrior will never be suited for MXing, the 4valver really starts to shine when the revs go up.

[quote:dgy4hp0h]dave how much is my weed eater puting out its all stock but has some cool grass stains?
.[/quote:dgy4hp0h] that was kinda of a joke on all the people who have been asking you but oh well..

[quote:265oy4ga]
that was kinda of a joke on all the people who have been asking you but oh well..[/quote:265oy4ga]

I think he knows that...

[quote:dm2vsswe]
that was kinda of a joke on all the people who have been asking you but oh well..[/quote:dm2vsswe]
I know I'm j/k lol Happy New Year

my warrior runs decent. i've got
high comp. wiseco piston bored 60 over
stage 2 hotcam
some porting
uni filter soon to b k&n
homemade aluminum airbox.
kevlar dirt digger clutch
white bros e-series exhaust
jet kit
gonna get edelbrock carb real soon after i get rid of some of these blaster parts.
with solid struts and my 4- snow by maxxis tires on the back i can beat a 660 by atleast 2 n a half quad lengths in 300ft dirt drags. my motor was built by a guy named larry business called lz racing. very very got at what he does. Hes building my banshee motor right now.

i was looking at the wiseco 10.25 to 1 piston and gasket kit on vitos performance.com and it only comes for the worrior but it should fit the raptor rite? and it has 83.0 (std) would that be the stock size so i could just put it right in?

i was looking at the wiseco 10.25 to 1 piston and gasket kit on vitos performance.com and it only comes for the worrior but it should fit the raptor rite? and it has 83.0 (std) would that be the stock size so i could just put it right in?
Well kinda, you have to make sure the bore is in good shape, also you'll at least have to hone the cylinder so the new rings will wear and seal properly.

I think death shadow's yfz will just about own all the quads on this site, Then their is bad04warrior's raptor700.
Now actual warriors, I would guess DSW and yamarider are hangin around the top of the list.

I bet my brother does with everything he has done it comes out to be a 522. That thing is wicked fast and can blow away a lot of 400s and many 660s and keep up with or be a quad length or 2 behind a 450

9mm stoker crank
88mm piston
custom cases
.430 whitebros cam
port & polish
3 angle valve job
Whitebros carb
There is alot more but i mean this thing will beat a 446 hands down. Don't need any controversy though so don't be starting anything.

Is your brother the guy who bought the infamous 522 no name stroker from ebay? Not saying its not good.... it must be since its still holding up but i never remembered hearing anything on who built it or how it performed. But i do remember that it didnt use a cylinder block to obtain those 522 cc's which was really odd... what im wondering is how they stuff the extra mm in the cases and cleared the head and valves without a problem. I know with my 12:1 and .430 cam its starting to get pretty tight in there...... and thats without and mods to the crank.

If it is in fact faster than a 446 by as much as you say then you shouldnt have a problem beating most bone stock 450's.

If im right mickey designed the 446 to be about equal with a banshee... and they arent all that far behind the 450's in a straight line.

Alba's 396cc stroker motor, cam, piston, air filter and exhaust dyno'd at 36hp. Double the stock 18. So Mickey is right on the money with his 42hp! I know that a lot of things have been said about him, but you gota give the guy his props. He's a pioneer when it comes to heavily modded warriors.

Thats funny Mickey actually made a 500 motor but he demed it to expensive with the machine work needed to make it as reliable as a 446. Those bore and stroke number are a little fishy, as mine are 87.5 mm bore, and +9.5 mm stroke, also mine has been case bored to fit in a sleeve that big. I don't know, but a hotrods stroker comes in at 396cc with a 84mm bore and +7mm stroke.
Remember the stock bore and stroke is 83mm and 64.5mm. To get 522cc you would need like a 92mm bore and a +13mm stroke????

I'm running the .02" over 10.75 JE with the million other mods, along with a 15hp shot of nos, I'm willing to bet I'll take the cake, even over the the massive strokers. Keep the bore small and the stroke short. Instead of taking a chance with all that motor work feed our two valve motors some liquid oxygen, it outweighs any other mods BY FAR!!! I only had a chance to use it a couple times before I had to take it apart to replace the starter clutch and oil pump and a few other parts. My oil pump took a **** and the head and rockers pretty much are done for. My rockers were completely shredded to pieces from no oil and the quad still took me over five miles back to camp (or about 500ft away from it, lol). I'll be down for quite a while for those who wondered what the hell happened to me, but it'll be back in service once I get some damn money to replace the mentioned parts. None of which were nos related, so don't think it'll destroy your motor!!! It is indeed very safe to run the NX wet kit as long as you read the directions and also break in the motor and gaskets very well before you run it. Be advised, hang on tight when you push the button the first time, it does feel like a hand grenade goes off behind you compared to the stock motor!!! ;D ;D ;D It'll be a while before I have the cash to get her back going again, Jefferson assembly and Brampton assembly are down for a few weeks so it's rather slow at work right now=no overtime!!! :( :mad:

lol... its a never ending battle to have the fastest warrior on the forum... if i get a good raise this summer you guys better watch out ;).

Back