Whoops, I broke it.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was doing wheelies one day with my rappy 350....i hit a bump and barly tipped it over i wudnt think it wud damage anything i ve been in worse wrecks less damage....well i bent an a-arm bent the frame bent handlebars...does anyone else have these problems from a small accident?

Ive flipped my quad hardcore MANY MANY times down hills, on ice, over 50MPH, etc... I usually come out with bent bars and levers.

i fliped manytime but the worst iv came out with where sum hurt knees bumps brusies scratches

Ive flipped my quad hardcore MANY MANY times down hills, on ice, over 50MPH, etc... I usually come out with bent bars and levers.

...sounds like you need to learn how to ride

j/k

;D

[quote:xcoctbbv]Ive flipped my quad hardcore MANY MANY times down hills, on ice, over 50MPH, etc... I usually come out with bent bars and levers.

...sounds like you need to learn how to ride

j/k

;D[/quote:xcoctbbv]

lol naw I do incredibly stupid risky stuff. I have toned it down though cause of the money I have in the thing now.

Bent steering stem, Bent handlebars, Rear skidplate and a few other small things.

Two weeks ago I bent the brame and bent the rim. I came out of a small jump but was going about 40 mph and came down on a tree stump.

Two weeks later got a new rim and installed it. I decided to take it for a ride and hit a jump that's out behind the house. Well I guese a friend of mine (he rides a 450r) down the street took his front end loader out there and made the jump about 4 feet taller. It was to late for me to stop after noticing it and came down with the front end pointed down to far and my leg slipped and went under the back left wheel. I was bleed a little and a little soar but nothing to bad. Atleast I didnt break anything that time.

I broke my stock rear skid in 2 pieces, almost three. Bent my headlights and bars, kinked a throttle cable, and a bent tie rod. The last group was the same day, rolled it and my throttle cable (twist throttle) got a kink in it where it got caught on the brake reservoir. I cracked the throttle after we got it back going and it stuck on and I hit a tree and bent my tie rod :-/

i was crusing along and i heard a thud and i was in 2nd gear at idle perty much and well the rode bearing on the crank tied up causing me a lot of money.. lol

nothing big but flipped it twice cracked clutch cable and bent bars pretty far just pulled it back up and kept going i had my girl on the back a couple days later and we were going down this hill and the bars snapped off lol scared the crap outta her. aboout a month before that i got stuck on a hill and just kept going for the roll back dump clutch go forward thing to try to get up it and went to go forward and it did nothin like it was in nuetral turned out that i burned up the last 2 disk and plates put the stock ones in cuz i had a aftermarket one it but put it back together and now its fine

I waited 5 months for the raptor to come out before buying a quad. then I rolled it down a hill the first day I got it. ;D Since then I've rolled it, crashed it, flipped it and rolled it some more. Sometimes on dirt, sometimes on pavement and sometimes on rocks. I've done it going up hills, going down hills, on small jumps, and big jumps. And even just going straight and level. I've bent the handlebars several times, broke off one headlight, then broke off the other the next day. There's holes on both of the rear fenders. The worst wreck I've ever had was on a long jump that I was hitting wide open in fourth gear. I was getting something like 50-60 ft of distance. It wasn't a very high jump, only 5 feet or so at its highest point, just long and fast. Well, I hit it in a rut one time and ended up cockeyed and leaning badly to the left. I bailed out about halfway through and ended up facing backwards in front of the four wheeler. I remember thinking "this is gonna be bad" before I hit the ground. I landed backwards, butt first, and rolled, smashed the back of my head on the ground hard enough disorient me for several moments, and slid for a couple more feet. Luckily the quad rolled twice then landed upright facing to the side so it steered away from me. Thank goodness I always wear a helmet. The only damage to the raptor was the broken headlight (this was the day after I broke off the first one) and slightly bent handle bars with a really bent clutch handle. I couldn't believe it. I also couldn't believe that I got away with only moderate scrapes and a bad headache.

i have bent upper a arm and stock front wheels, blew out the stock front tires first time riding my raptor 350, second time riding had holes through the stock skid plates, bent clutch and brake lever, bent right side fender ( still have not fixed that lol) blew out rear bearings, because of this it made my chain wobble which while riding ripped off all but 2 teeth on the front procket...and also destroyed my chain and rear sporcket was toast. but the worst thing was....after the bearing insadent a honda had to pull me home!!!:( :( :( :( :(

okay, here we go. bent steering stem, bent handlebars, bent clutch lever, broke rear plastic, broke tie rod, broke twist throttle, spun off the lock washer and nut on the output shaft, ripped seat cover, and shredded crank and rod bearings. shredding crank and rod bearings was really costly. ended up just saying screw it and getting the 400 stroker kit. been pretty lucky though that i havent screwed up more. oh well, i can always try harder! lol

My worst crash bent my front left rim and tyrod and frame. I bent everything back the best i could and im still riding on them parts.

i hurt my tailbone on woops lol for like a month when i sat down my ass hurt lol

rolled it sideways down a hill twice, bending the hell out of the bars, but it gave me a reason to upgrade to some nice shiny renthal bars

I was playing in the snow(360s), and it grabbed on about the third one and threw me.
Dis-located shoulder! What did I learn; Don't come out of your tuck until you hace came to a complete stop. Do I still like playing in the snow? Damn Straight...

You want my broken **** list? Here is what has broke in the 2 months.

1. Rear hub cracked
2. Rims are about gone
3. Carburetor is messed up
4. Broke Chain
5. Almost cracked cases
6. Messed up both sprockets
7. Broke ti-rod
8. Broke the air box

Yeh she's my bitch and gets ridin hard

Oh and clutch is almost shot and those cheezy foot pegs are bent/broken... DG are coming soon!

Latest posts

Back